The medical team at Silver Lakes comprises 7 general practitioners, a psychiatrist and 3 registered nurses. Apart from general medical services, they also provide the following medical services:
- sport medicine and rehabilitation
- executive and insurance medicals
- sexual health services
- psychiatric services
- Centre for Lifestyle Management
- Diabetic Clinic
- Baby Clinic
- Travel Clinic
The doctors are:
Dr Hanlie Snyman manages the travel clinic. Contact her for all your travel health needs.
Centre for Sexual Health:
The Centre offers the following:
- Management of all sexual dysfunctions and concerns, including problems with low desire in men and women, problems with arousal, erections, ejaculation and orgasm as well as sexual pain disorders.
- Prevention, screening and treatment of all Sexually Transmitted Infections, including HIV. We are specifically offering an evidence-based, patient-centered and holistic approach to the management of HIV.
- Sexual Health check-ups, including Pap-smears, breast, prostate and testicular examinations, contraception and HRT and general health screening.
Dr Rudolph is the manager of the Centre for Sexual Health. She can also be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr Yolande Louw manages the baby clinic. She is available on an appointment basis and offers the full spectrum of services, include immunization, weighing, family planning; postnatal care for mother and baby, breastfeeding advice and one-to-one consultations.
LANCET Laboratories offer a comprehensive diagnostic service. We aim to be a high quality, low cost provider of a wide range of laboratory tests. We service both medical aid and private patients.
Our hours are 08:00 to 17:00 on weekdays and from 08:00 to 13:00 on Saturdays.
Visit our website www.lancet.co.za.
Radiology services are supplied by Symington Radiologists. They are available from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00 for a quick, no-queue turnaround time.
Dr Jean Blom(MBChB, MMed) is the psychiatrist at Intercare Silver Lakes. Dr. Blom offers a comprehensive range of services as a general psychiatrist. His approach is holistic and treatment is based on a full evaluation, taking circumstances, medication and feedback from other health professionals into account. This means that you will only receive medication should it be necessary.